As part of the extension of the successful Talent Match North East (TMNE) programme, the Wise Group wishes to procure a Youth Participation Partner to bring together a group of between twelve and twenty young people (all between the ages of 18 and 24 years old) to contribute to the planning and running of the 2019 programme.
The 2019 Programme is aimed at engaging with unemployed young people with at least two barriers to employment. These barriers include:
• experience of being in Local Authority Care;
• experience of homelessness;
• experience of the criminal justice system;
• living within the top 20% most deprived Lower-layer Super Output Areas (LSOAs);
• having a disability;
• having experienced mental ill health;
• not having achieved a minimum of five GCSEs at grades A to C;
• having experienced periods of unemployment;
• being lone parents;
• being young carers; and
• those facing rural isolation.
The Wise Group envisages youth participants having a role on the TMNE board, within TMNE and also within the employability delivery partners.
Tender documents are available on our website. The deadline for submission of all Tenders is Monday 18 February 2019 at 5pm.
Enquiries may be directed to: John Maddison (TMNE Programme Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org