As Monday was World Menopause Day, BBC Newcastle approached Wise…
Home owners and local businesses can get a free energy survey aimed at reducing their fuel bills and improving energy efficiency, thanks to a new project from the Wise Group in conjunction with Clackmannanshire, Inverclyde, Renfrewshire and West Dunbartonshire Councils.
The Wise About Energy project offers expert advice and support that is specifically tailored to the individual needs and circumstances of home owners and businesses.
To book a free appointment with a specialist energy assessor please call or email the Wise Group. The energy assessor will be able to help with a wide range of things such as:
- Providing a free Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for homes
- Giving tailored household energy advice
- Telling you about grants and funding options, including the interest-free loan and cashback scheme from Home Energy Scotland
- Helping you to find the right contractor for the job
- Making sure you save as much money as possible from any improvements
- Advising on how to reduce household energy usage
- Helping you to find the best deal on your energy bills
- Signposting businesses to free support from partner organisations such as Zero Waste Scotland and Resource Efficient Scotland
John Higham, project co-ordinator at the Wise Group, said:
“The Wise About Energy project is all about helping local householders and local businesses save money and help the environment by being more energy efficient. By offering free advice and information Wise About Energy aims to remove the barriers householders may encounter when trying to improve a property’s energy efficiency.”
For more information and to book a free home visit, please call Wise About Energy on 0800 092 9002 or email email@example.com